To empty your cache in: Firefox Version 1.5
1. To empty the cache in Firefox Version 1.5 web browser, select Options from the Tools menu, this onpens the Options dialog box.
2. Click Privacy, the yellow padlock icon, from the list of categories on the left of the Options dialog box..
3. Click the button called Clear, in the Cache section of the Options dialog box.
4. Click OK to save and close the Options dialog box.
5. After emptying your cache, click the Reload on your Firefox toolbar and this will load a new version of the web page you are on.
Empty Cache, you may have to wait a few minutes or seconds depending on how much information has been stored in your cache from the past, Firefox will now delete all these old files as well as the copies of past impressions you have been trying hard to get rid of.
When completed all you should have stored in your cache is a copy of this page as it was when you first started because Firefox will treat this page as a current version from the site.