Opera Version 8
To empty your cache in: Opera Version 8
1. To empty the cache in Opera Version 8 web browser, select Preferences on the Tools menu, this onpens the Preferences dialog box, and select the Advanced tab.
2. Click History from the list of categories on the left of the Advanced Preferences dialog box.
3. Click the button called Empty now, to the right of the Advanced Preferences dialog box.
4. Click OK to save and close the Advanced Preferences dialog box. .
5. After emptying your cache, click the Reload on your Opera toolbar and this will load a new version of the web page you are on.
Empty Cache, you may have to wait a few minutes or seconds depending on how much information has been stored in your cache from the past, Opera will now delete all these old files as well as the copies of past impressions you have been trying hard to get rid of.
When completed all you should have stored in your cache is a copy of this page as it was when you first started because Opera will treat this page as a current version from the site.